Rates for Rooms and Suites
|rates vary by season|
|Double Room Deluxe
|from € 125 to 200|
|Double Room Standard
|from € 105 to 160|
|rates vary by season|
|Suite 4 (4 guests)**
Michelangelo, Arnolfo, Benvenuto
|from € 190 to 265||Suite 3 (3 guests)* (Residential use)
|from € 165 to 245|
|Suite 2 (2 guests)* (Residential use)
|from € 135 to 235|
January 7-10 - Pitti fairs, May, June 17-20 - Pitti fairs, December 23 - January 6, April 18-21 (Easter)
March 15-31, April (except Easter), June (excluding period of Pitti fair), July, August, September, October
January 11 - March 14, November 1 - December 22
The suites are also available for weekly and monthly stays, please contact us for availability and rates.
* Italian Breakfast is included
** Italian Breakfast upon request - € 8,00 per person
- Utilities (water, electricity) are included only for stays which do not exceed 1 week.
- Rates can vary according to special commercial offers or in case of "group reservations".
Services included with ROOMS
Rates include breakfast, daily cleaning, utilities, high-speed Internet access, safety box, flat panel TV with DVD player, final cleaning charges. The rooms are provided with air conditioning and heating.
- Supplement for Late Check-in/Check-Out
- Upon request and availability of personnel (mornings only), a laundry and ironing service is available at a modest charge.
Following City Council Resolution n. 230/33 of 06/20/2011, from July 1, 2011 the City of Florence introduced a tourism tax to be applied to non-residents staying overnight, for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights.
The tourism tax rate is Euro 4 per person per night, and is not applied to:
- children up to 12 years old;
- people who provide assistance to patients in hospital, max one person per patient;
- people/family who provide assistance to underage patients in hospital, max two people per patient.
General Services at Casa del Garbo
- High-speed internet access in every suite and room.
- Free fax service during the reception's opening times.
We also offer:
- Assistance in reserving visits to the national museums of Florence: Uffizi Gallery, Accademia Gallery, etc.
- Information and reservation of guided tours of the city of Florence with trusted professional operators.
- Information and suggestions about traditional restaurants and help in making reservations.
- Organization of wine and food tours in the hills near Florence and Chianti
- Organization of Tuscan cooking classes in Florence
- Assistance in organizing personal transfers and tours in the Tuscan countryside and in other Italian cities, with highly specialized professionals.
Contact us to request further information about the services above or to express your interest in these services at the time of booking. We will gladly help make your vacation in Florence memorable!
Extra services on request
- Extra change of room linen.
- Extra room/suite/bathroom cleaning.
- A few DVD titles can be borrowed from the residence library.
- Laundry and ironing service for small amounts of clothes.